Hovells Creek Landcare is a family-farm based, not for profit community group located in the central west region of New South Wales Australia, approximately 40 km to the south east of the regional town of Cowra and approximately 100km to the west of Sydney. The properties on which the members of the Hovells Creek Landcare Group live and work are generally bounded by the Lachlan River and Wyangala Dam to the north and east, the Boorowa River catchment to the west and the Reids Flat road to the south. The epicentre of the group membership and project area is the roughly the intersection of Frogmore Road and Bennett Springs Road at Hovells Creek.
- Biodiversity Protection and Habitat Rehabilitation on Lachlan Valley Farmland (2013-14)
- Threatened Species Review for the K2W Link, Hovells Creek Catchment
- Collection and propagation of seed of local tree, shrub and groundstorey species for group regeneration projects
- Grazing Cluster Group – in collaboration with Mid Lachlan Landcare (Growing the Grazing Revolution
- Biocontrol of Weeds of Regional Farmland Significance